Rental Terms & Conditions
Rental units are available to contractors with qualified operators.
- PAYMENT TERMS - Rental payments are required in advance.
- RATES - All rates shown are based on a single shift operation of 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, or 160 hours per month.
- TAXES - All rates are subject to state sales tax.
- DELIVERY AND PICKUP - Transportation of the rental machine is the responsibility of lessee.
- INSURANCE - The lessee is required to have both liability and physical damage insurance that covers the rental unit.
- MAINTENANCE - Lessee is required to maintain machine as directed by the manufacturer and is responsible for replacing all expendable parts (i.e. cutting edges, filters, etc.). Lessee is responsible
for any damage caused by neglect to replace expendable items. Lessor is responsible for normal wear and tear.
- TIRES - Lessee is required to practice reasonable care in the use of rubber tired equipment and will be responsible for any unusual wear and tear of the tires. If lessee causes such damage as to require a new tire he will be expected to replace said tire with one of equal style and quality. Other tire damage (i.e. cuts or punctures) will be prorated.
- DAMAGE AND LOSS - Lessee shall be liable for any loss, theft, damage or destruction of rented machinery.
- REPAIRS - Lessee is to inform A.R. Beatty Diesel, Inc. immediately of equipment failure.